|Procedure Description||Average Prices *||Lowest Prices *|
|Breast Augmentation (mammoplasty)||$4,216||$2,862|
|Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)||$2,956||$1,840|
|Liposuction (major to full body)||$3,919||$2,292|
|Smartlipo (depends on the size of the area )||$3,026||$1,839|
|Arm Lift (brachioplasty)||$4,724||$2,715|
|Body Lift (chest and middle back)||$10,215||$8,262|
|Breast Lift (does not include breast implants)||$5,235||$3,574|
|Brow Lift (not covered by health insurance)||$4,671||$3,677|
|Rhinoplasty (extensive nose reshaping)||$4,934||$3,812|
|Labiaplasty (may be covered by insurance)||$2,498||$2,018|
|Lip Implants (increasing fullness of lips)||$1,451||$751|
|Neck Lift (removing or altering neck)||$5,511||$3,519|
|Otoplasty (cosmetic ear surger)||$2,571||$1,300|
|Thigh Lift (reducing excess skin and fat)||$5,655||$3,188|
|Dermabrasion (removing the outer layers of skin)||$1,087||$513|
|Gynecomastia (swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men)||$3,499||$2,197|
|Breast Reduction (re-establishing a functional bust)||$4,741||$2,725|
|* Above prices are indicative and the treatment fee for plastic surgery in Walnut Creek can vary upon the personal condition and the clinic’s price policy! For the most actual price lists and contract prices of Shadelands Endovascular, Llc, please call: (925) 627-3495 or visit doctors of this health facility!|
Health Spending in Walnut Creek, California (Medicaid & Medicare)
Health services research, licensing and programsRegardless of the reason you want to enter the hospital, doctor's office, urgent care clinic in Walnut Creek, Surgical Clinic or any other type of medical facility near you, for consulting or for a surgery, your main objective is to get the best care possible. Shadelands Endovascular, Llc is a medical clinic from Contra Costa (zip code: 94598), which is located at the address: 460 N Wiget Ln in the State of California. You can get more information about medical records, health-care programs or general visiting hours on the phone: (925) 627-3495. Before you make a decision in regard to entering this health-care center, look for licensing of the treatment facility and read reviews of Shadelands Endovascular, Llc from verified patients and visitors of this medical centre. Remember, that finding a hospital around Walnut Creek that offers both top-notch healthcare, friendly medical staff (doctors and nursing staff), premium service and perfect convenience is a great challenge. We can help you determine which services are suitable for your disease and overall health or what kind of facility in your area provides access for discount medical plan and records.
- Telephone number: (925) 627-3495
- Fax number: please use above phone number: (925) 627-3495 instead of fax
- Official website: you can ask in comments, we will find the official website for you
- License number: Please use license lookup (facility verification) for California-licensed healthcare facilities
- Full address: 460 N Wiget Ln, Walnut Creek, California
- Acute Psychiatric Hospital in Walnut Creek, California
- Acute psychiatric hospitals in Walnut Creek are a health facilities having a professional responsibility and an organized medical staff that provides 24-hour inpatient care for mentally disordered, incompetent, or other patients who seek the following services: medical and nursing service, rehabilitative services, pharmacy, and dietary services.
- Adult Day Health Care in Walnut Creek, California
- Adult daycare centers in Walnut Creek provide adults with transitional care and short-term rehabilitation (such as: therapeutic, social, and skilled nursing health activities) following hospital discharge. Provided on a short-term basis, adult day health care serves as a transition from a health facility (home program) to personal independence.
- Alternative Birthing Center in Walnut Creek, California
- What is an alternative birth center? This type of maternity hospital (private facility) in Walnut Creek specializes in caring for women during pregnancy and childbirth and offers an alternative option for women having a low-risk pregnancy to give birth with minimal intervention in a home-like setting.
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital in Walnut Creek, California
- Chronic Dialysis Clinic in Walnut Creek, California
- Community Clinic in Walnut Creek, California
- Congregate Living Health Facility in Walnut Creek, California
- Correctional Treatment Center in Walnut Creek, California
- Browse and compare drug/alcohol rehab centers in Walnut Creek, CA
- Drug rehab clinic is a center, where people with an alcohol or drug (such as: marijuana, cocaine, heroin or amphetamine) addiction are treated. Meaning: drug rehabilitation is the process of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Free Clinic in Walnut Creek, California
- Freestanding Cardiac Catherization Lab in Walnut Creek, California
- General Acute Care Hospital in Walnut Creek, California
- Home Dialysis Agency in Walnut Creek, California
- Home Health Agency in Walnut Creek, California
- Hospice in Walnut Creek, California
- Pediatric Care Health & Respite Care Facility in Walnut Creek, California
- Psychiatric Health Facility in Walnut Creek, California
- Psychology Clinic in Walnut Creek, California
- Rehabilitative Clinic in Walnut Creek, California
- What is the purpose of a rehabilitation center in Walnut Creek? Physical medicine and rehabilitation includes various types of therapies to help patients restore function after long-term illness or injury (for instance after traffic accidents). Rehabilitative clinic provides physical rehabilitation services for patients who suffer from the following: sports injuries, heart surgery, stroke, spinal cord injury, and other conditions.
- Skilled Nursing Facility in Walnut Creek, California
- Skilled nursing facility is a special institution or just part of a local hospital, that provides skilled nursing care and supportive care around Walnut Creek, physical and occupational therapists to patients.
- Special Hospital in Walnut Creek, California
- A special hospital is a health care facility (institution) providing patient treatment with specialized medical equipement and nursing staff. There are various types of special hospitals in Walnut Creek, such as: district hospitals, teaching (affiliated with a university, medical/nursing school, college) or clinics (provide outpatient care only).
- Surgical Clinic in Walnut Creek, California
- Surgical clinic provides ambulatory surgical care for patients who remain there for less than 24 hours (a day) and must have at least one dedicated operating room in order to qualify for license (accreditation). Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) in Walnut Creek are also known as outpatient surgery centres.