|Procedure Description||Average Prices *||Lowest Prices *|
|Breast Augmentation (mammoplasty)||$5,138||$3,784|
|Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)||$3,878||$2,762|
|Liposuction (major to full body)||$4,841||$3,214|
|Smartlipo (depends on the size of the area )||$3,948||$2,761|
|Arm Lift (brachioplasty)||$5,646||$3,637|
|Body Lift (chest and middle back)||$11,137||$9,184|
|Breast Lift (does not include breast implants)||$6,157||$4,496|
|Brow Lift (not covered by health insurance)||$5,593||$4,599|
|Rhinoplasty (extensive nose reshaping)||$5,856||$4,734|
|Labiaplasty (may be covered by insurance)||$3,420||$2,940|
|Lip Implants (increasing fullness of lips)||$2,373||$1,673|
|Neck Lift (removing or altering neck)||$6,433||$4,441|
|Otoplasty (cosmetic ear surger)||$3,493||$2,222|
|Thigh Lift (reducing excess skin and fat)||$6,577||$4,110|
|Dermabrasion (removing the outer layers of skin)||$2,009||$1,435|
|Gynecomastia (swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men)||$4,421||$3,119|
|Breast Reduction (re-establishing a functional bust)||$5,663||$3,647|
|* Above prices are indicative and the treatment fee for plastic surgery in La Jolla can vary upon the personal condition and the clinic’s price policy! For the most actual price lists and contract prices of Scripps Clinic La Jolla Asc, please call: 414-975-3807 or visit doctors of this health facility!|
Health Spending in La Jolla, California (Medicaid & Medicare)
Health services research, licensing and programsRegardless of the reason you want to enter the hospital, doctor's office, urgent care clinic in La Jolla, Surgical Clinic or any other type of medical facility near you, for consulting or for a surgery, your main objective is to get the best care possible. Scripps Clinic La Jolla Asc is a medical clinic from San Diego (zip code: 92037), which is located at the address: 9898 Genesee Ave in the State of California. You can get more information about medical records, health-care programs or general visiting hours on the phone: 414-975-3807. Before you make a decision in regard to entering this health-care center, look for licensing of the treatment facility and read reviews of Scripps Clinic La Jolla Asc from verified patients and visitors of this medical centre. Remember, that finding a hospital around La Jolla that offers both top-notch healthcare, friendly medical staff (doctors and nursing staff), premium service and perfect convenience is a great challenge. We can help you determine which services are suitable for your disease and overall health or what kind of facility in your area provides access for discount medical plan and records.
- Telephone number: 414-975-3807
- Fax number: please use above phone number: 414-975-3807 instead of fax
- Official website: you can ask in comments, we will find the official website for you
- License number: Please use license lookup (facility verification) for California-licensed healthcare facilities
- Full address: 9898 Genesee Ave, La Jolla, California
- Acute Psychiatric Hospital in La Jolla, California
- Acute psychiatric hospitals in La Jolla are a health facilities having a professional responsibility and an organized medical staff that provides 24-hour inpatient care for mentally disordered, incompetent, or other patients who seek the following services: medical and nursing service, rehabilitative services, pharmacy, and dietary services.
- Adult Day Health Care in La Jolla, California
- Adult daycare centers in La Jolla provide adults with transitional care and short-term rehabilitation (such as: therapeutic, social, and skilled nursing health activities) following hospital discharge. Provided on a short-term basis, adult day health care serves as a transition from a health facility (home program) to personal independence.
- Alternative Birthing Center in La Jolla, California
- What is an alternative birth center? This type of maternity hospital (private facility) in La Jolla specializes in caring for women during pregnancy and childbirth and offers an alternative option for women having a low-risk pregnancy to give birth with minimal intervention in a home-like setting.
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital in La Jolla, California
- Chronic Dialysis Clinic in La Jolla, California
- Community Clinic in La Jolla, California
- Congregate Living Health Facility in La Jolla, California
- Correctional Treatment Center in La Jolla, California
- Browse and compare drug/alcohol rehab centers in La Jolla, CA
- Drug rehab clinic is a center, where people with an alcohol or drug (such as: marijuana, cocaine, heroin or amphetamine) addiction are treated. Meaning: drug rehabilitation is the process of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Free Clinic in La Jolla, California
- Freestanding Cardiac Catherization Lab in La Jolla, California
- General Acute Care Hospital in La Jolla, California
- Home Dialysis Agency in La Jolla, California
- Home Health Agency in La Jolla, California
- Hospice in La Jolla, California
- Pediatric Care Health & Respite Care Facility in La Jolla, California
- Psychiatric Health Facility in La Jolla, California
- Psychology Clinic in La Jolla, California
- Rehabilitative Clinic in La Jolla, California
- What is the purpose of a rehabilitation center in La Jolla? Physical medicine and rehabilitation includes various types of therapies to help patients restore function after long-term illness or injury (for instance after traffic accidents). Rehabilitative clinic provides physical rehabilitation services for patients who suffer from the following: sports injuries, heart surgery, stroke, spinal cord injury, and other conditions.
- Skilled Nursing Facility in La Jolla, California
- Skilled nursing facility is a special institution or just part of a local hospital, that provides skilled nursing care and supportive care around La Jolla, physical and occupational therapists to patients.
- Special Hospital in La Jolla, California
- A special hospital is a health care facility (institution) providing patient treatment with specialized medical equipement and nursing staff. There are various types of special hospitals in La Jolla, such as: district hospitals, teaching (affiliated with a university, medical/nursing school, college) or clinics (provide outpatient care only).
- Surgical Clinic in La Jolla, California
- Surgical clinic provides ambulatory surgical care for patients who remain there for less than 24 hours (a day) and must have at least one dedicated operating room in order to qualify for license (accreditation). Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) in La Jolla are also known as outpatient surgery centres.