|Procedure Description||Average Prices *||Lowest Prices *|
|Breast Augmentation (mammoplasty)||$5,178||$3,824|
|Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)||$3,918||$2,802|
|Liposuction (major to full body)||$4,881||$3,254|
|Smartlipo (depends on the size of the area )||$3,988||$2,801|
|Arm Lift (brachioplasty)||$5,686||$3,677|
|Body Lift (chest and middle back)||$11,177||$9,224|
|Breast Lift (does not include breast implants)||$6,197||$4,536|
|Brow Lift (not covered by health insurance)||$5,633||$4,639|
|Rhinoplasty (extensive nose reshaping)||$5,896||$4,774|
|Labiaplasty (may be covered by insurance)||$3,460||$2,980|
|Lip Implants (increasing fullness of lips)||$2,413||$1,713|
|Neck Lift (removing or altering neck)||$6,473||$4,481|
|Otoplasty (cosmetic ear surger)||$3,533||$2,262|
|Thigh Lift (reducing excess skin and fat)||$6,617||$4,150|
|Dermabrasion (removing the outer layers of skin)||$2,049||$1,475|
|Gynecomastia (swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men)||$4,461||$3,159|
|Breast Reduction (re-establishing a functional bust)||$5,703||$3,687|
|* Above prices are indicative and the treatment fee for plastic surgery in Bakersfield can vary upon the personal condition and the clinic’s price policy! For the most actual price lists and contract prices of Golden State Eye Center, please call: (661) 327-4499 or visit doctors of this health facility!|
Health Spending in Bakersfield, California (Medicaid & Medicare)
Health services research, licensing and programsRegardless of the reason you want to enter the hospital, doctor's office, urgent care clinic in Bakersfield, Surgical Clinic or any other type of medical facility near you, for consulting or for a surgery, your main objective is to get the best care possible. Golden State Eye Center is a medical clinic from Kern (zip code: 93309), which is located at the address: 1001 Tower Way in the State of California. You can get more information about medical records, health-care programs or general visiting hours on the phone: (661) 327-4499. Before you make a decision in regard to entering this health-care center, look for licensing of the treatment facility and read reviews of Golden State Eye Center from verified patients and visitors of this medical centre. Remember, that finding a hospital around Bakersfield that offers both top-notch healthcare, friendly medical staff (doctors and nursing staff), premium service and perfect convenience is a great challenge. We can help you determine which services are suitable for your disease and overall health or what kind of facility in your area provides access for discount medical plan and records.
- Telephone number: (661) 327-4499
- Fax number: (661) 327-4381
- Official website: you can ask in comments, we will find the official website for you
- License number: Please use license lookup (facility verification) for California-licensed healthcare facilities
- Full address: 1001 Tower Way, Bakersfield, California
- Acute Psychiatric Hospital in Bakersfield, California
- Acute psychiatric hospitals in Bakersfield are a health facilities having a professional responsibility and an organized medical staff that provides 24-hour inpatient care for mentally disordered, incompetent, or other patients who seek the following services: medical and nursing service, rehabilitative services, pharmacy, and dietary services.
- Adult Day Health Care in Bakersfield, California
- Adult daycare centers in Bakersfield provide adults with transitional care and short-term rehabilitation (such as: therapeutic, social, and skilled nursing health activities) following hospital discharge. Provided on a short-term basis, adult day health care serves as a transition from a health facility (home program) to personal independence.
- Alternative Birthing Center in Bakersfield, California
- What is an alternative birth center? This type of maternity hospital (private facility) in Bakersfield specializes in caring for women during pregnancy and childbirth and offers an alternative option for women having a low-risk pregnancy to give birth with minimal intervention in a home-like setting.
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital in Bakersfield, California
- Chronic Dialysis Clinic in Bakersfield, California
- Community Clinic in Bakersfield, California
- Congregate Living Health Facility in Bakersfield, California
- Correctional Treatment Center in Bakersfield, California
- Browse and compare drug/alcohol rehab centers in Bakersfield, CA
- Drug rehab clinic is a center, where people with an alcohol or drug (such as: marijuana, cocaine, heroin or amphetamine) addiction are treated. Meaning: drug rehabilitation is the process of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Free Clinic in Bakersfield, California
- Freestanding Cardiac Catherization Lab in Bakersfield, California
- General Acute Care Hospital in Bakersfield, California
- Home Dialysis Agency in Bakersfield, California
- Home Health Agency in Bakersfield, California
- Hospice in Bakersfield, California
- Pediatric Care Health & Respite Care Facility in Bakersfield, California
- Psychiatric Health Facility in Bakersfield, California
- Psychology Clinic in Bakersfield, California
- Rehabilitative Clinic in Bakersfield, California
- What is the purpose of a rehabilitation center in Bakersfield? Physical medicine and rehabilitation includes various types of therapies to help patients restore function after long-term illness or injury (for instance after traffic accidents). Rehabilitative clinic provides physical rehabilitation services for patients who suffer from the following: sports injuries, heart surgery, stroke, spinal cord injury, and other conditions.
- Skilled Nursing Facility in Bakersfield, California
- Skilled nursing facility is a special institution or just part of a local hospital, that provides skilled nursing care and supportive care around Bakersfield, physical and occupational therapists to patients.
- Special Hospital in Bakersfield, California
- A special hospital is a health care facility (institution) providing patient treatment with specialized medical equipement and nursing staff. There are various types of special hospitals in Bakersfield, such as: district hospitals, teaching (affiliated with a university, medical/nursing school, college) or clinics (provide outpatient care only).
- Surgical Clinic in Bakersfield, California
- Surgical clinic provides ambulatory surgical care for patients who remain there for less than 24 hours (a day) and must have at least one dedicated operating room in order to qualify for license (accreditation). Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) in Bakersfield are also known as outpatient surgery centres.