|Procedure Description||Average Prices *||Lowest Prices *|
|Breast Augmentation (mammoplasty)||$5,204||$3,850|
|Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)||$3,944||$2,828|
|Liposuction (major to full body)||$4,907||$3,280|
|Smartlipo (depends on the size of the area )||$4,014||$2,827|
|Arm Lift (brachioplasty)||$5,712||$3,703|
|Body Lift (chest and middle back)||$11,203||$9,250|
|Breast Lift (does not include breast implants)||$6,223||$4,562|
|Brow Lift (not covered by health insurance)||$5,659||$4,665|
|Rhinoplasty (extensive nose reshaping)||$5,922||$4,800|
|Labiaplasty (may be covered by insurance)||$3,486||$3,006|
|Lip Implants (increasing fullness of lips)||$2,439||$1,739|
|Neck Lift (removing or altering neck)||$6,499||$4,507|
|Otoplasty (cosmetic ear surger)||$3,559||$2,288|
|Thigh Lift (reducing excess skin and fat)||$6,643||$4,176|
|Dermabrasion (removing the outer layers of skin)||$2,075||$1,501|
|Gynecomastia (swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men)||$4,487||$3,185|
|Breast Reduction (re-establishing a functional bust)||$5,729||$3,713|
|* Above prices are indicative and the treatment fee for plastic surgery in Modesto can vary upon the personal condition and the clinic’s price policy! For the most actual price lists and contract prices of Briggsmore Specialty Center, please call: (209) 521-6097 or visit doctors of this health facility!|
Health Spending in Modesto, California (Medicaid & Medicare)
Health services research, licensing and programsRegardless of the reason you want to enter the hospital, doctor's office, urgent care clinic in Modesto, Surgical Clinic or any other type of medical facility near you, for consulting or for a surgery, your main objective is to get the best care possible. Briggsmore Specialty Center is a medical clinic from Stanislaus (zip code: 95355), which is located at the address: 1409 E Briggsmore Ave in the State of California. You can get more information about medical records, health-care programs or general visiting hours on the phone: (209) 521-6097. Before you make a decision in regard to entering this health-care center, look for licensing of the treatment facility and read reviews of Briggsmore Specialty Center from verified patients and visitors of this medical centre. Remember, that finding a hospital around Modesto that offers both top-notch healthcare, friendly medical staff (doctors and nursing staff), premium service and perfect convenience is a great challenge. We can help you determine which services are suitable for your disease and overall health or what kind of facility in your area provides access for discount medical plan and records.
- Telephone number: (209) 521-6097
- Fax number: please use above phone number: (209) 521-6097 instead of fax
- Official website: you can ask in comments, we will find the official website for you
- License number: Please use license lookup (facility verification) for California-licensed healthcare facilities
- Full address: 1409 E Briggsmore Ave, Modesto, California
- Acute Psychiatric Hospital in Modesto, California
- Acute psychiatric hospitals in Modesto are a health facilities having a professional responsibility and an organized medical staff that provides 24-hour inpatient care for mentally disordered, incompetent, or other patients who seek the following services: medical and nursing service, rehabilitative services, pharmacy, and dietary services.
- Adult Day Health Care in Modesto, California
- Adult daycare centers in Modesto provide adults with transitional care and short-term rehabilitation (such as: therapeutic, social, and skilled nursing health activities) following hospital discharge. Provided on a short-term basis, adult day health care serves as a transition from a health facility (home program) to personal independence.
- Alternative Birthing Center in Modesto, California
- What is an alternative birth center? This type of maternity hospital (private facility) in Modesto specializes in caring for women during pregnancy and childbirth and offers an alternative option for women having a low-risk pregnancy to give birth with minimal intervention in a home-like setting.
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital in Modesto, California
- Chronic Dialysis Clinic in Modesto, California
- Community Clinic in Modesto, California
- Congregate Living Health Facility in Modesto, California
- Correctional Treatment Center in Modesto, California
- Browse and compare drug/alcohol rehab centers in Modesto, CA
- Drug rehab clinic is a center, where people with an alcohol or drug (such as: marijuana, cocaine, heroin or amphetamine) addiction are treated. Meaning: drug rehabilitation is the process of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Free Clinic in Modesto, California
- Freestanding Cardiac Catherization Lab in Modesto, California
- General Acute Care Hospital in Modesto, California
- Home Dialysis Agency in Modesto, California
- Home Health Agency in Modesto, California
- Hospice in Modesto, California
- Pediatric Care Health & Respite Care Facility in Modesto, California
- Psychiatric Health Facility in Modesto, California
- Psychology Clinic in Modesto, California
- Rehabilitative Clinic in Modesto, California
- What is the purpose of a rehabilitation center in Modesto? Physical medicine and rehabilitation includes various types of therapies to help patients restore function after long-term illness or injury (for instance after traffic accidents). Rehabilitative clinic provides physical rehabilitation services for patients who suffer from the following: sports injuries, heart surgery, stroke, spinal cord injury, and other conditions.
- Skilled Nursing Facility in Modesto, California
- Skilled nursing facility is a special institution or just part of a local hospital, that provides skilled nursing care and supportive care around Modesto, physical and occupational therapists to patients.
- Special Hospital in Modesto, California
- A special hospital is a health care facility (institution) providing patient treatment with specialized medical equipement and nursing staff. There are various types of special hospitals in Modesto, such as: district hospitals, teaching (affiliated with a university, medical/nursing school, college) or clinics (provide outpatient care only).
- Surgical Clinic in Modesto, California
- Surgical clinic provides ambulatory surgical care for patients who remain there for less than 24 hours (a day) and must have at least one dedicated operating room in order to qualify for license (accreditation). Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) in Modesto are also known as outpatient surgery centres.