|Procedure Description||Average Prices *||Lowest Prices *|
|Breast Augmentation (mammoplasty)||$5,205||$3,851|
|Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)||$3,945||$2,829|
|Liposuction (major to full body)||$4,908||$3,281|
|Smartlipo (depends on the size of the area )||$4,015||$2,828|
|Arm Lift (brachioplasty)||$5,713||$3,704|
|Body Lift (chest and middle back)||$11,204||$9,251|
|Breast Lift (does not include breast implants)||$6,224||$4,563|
|Brow Lift (not covered by health insurance)||$5,660||$4,666|
|Rhinoplasty (extensive nose reshaping)||$5,923||$4,801|
|Labiaplasty (may be covered by insurance)||$3,487||$3,007|
|Lip Implants (increasing fullness of lips)||$2,440||$1,740|
|Neck Lift (removing or altering neck)||$6,500||$4,508|
|Otoplasty (cosmetic ear surger)||$3,560||$2,289|
|Thigh Lift (reducing excess skin and fat)||$6,644||$4,177|
|Dermabrasion (removing the outer layers of skin)||$2,076||$1,502|
|Gynecomastia (swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men)||$4,488||$3,186|
|Breast Reduction (re-establishing a functional bust)||$5,730||$3,714|
|* Above prices are indicative and the treatment fee for plastic surgery in Huntington Beach can vary upon the personal condition and the clinic’s price policy! For the most actual price lists and contract prices of Beach Surgical Medical Center, Llc, please call: (714) 375-3779 or visit doctors of this health facility!|
Health Spending in Huntington Beach, California (Medicaid & Medicare)
Health services research, licensing and programsRegardless of the reason you want to enter the hospital, doctor's office, urgent care clinic in Huntington Beach, Surgical Clinic or any other type of medical facility near you, for consulting or for a surgery, your main objective is to get the best care possible. Beach Surgical Medical Center, Llc is a medical clinic from Orange (zip code: 92648), which is located at the address: 18080 Beach Blvd in the State of California. You can get more information about medical records, health-care programs or general visiting hours on the phone: (714) 375-3779. Before you make a decision in regard to entering this health-care center, look for licensing of the treatment facility and read reviews of Beach Surgical Medical Center, Llc from verified patients and visitors of this medical centre. Remember, that finding a hospital around Huntington Beach that offers both top-notch healthcare, friendly medical staff (doctors and nursing staff), premium service and perfect convenience is a great challenge. We can help you determine which services are suitable for your disease and overall health or what kind of facility in your area provides access for discount medical plan and records.
- Telephone number: (714) 375-3779
- Fax number: please use above phone number: (714) 375-3779 instead of fax
- Official website: you can ask in comments, we will find the official website for you
- License number: Please use license lookup (facility verification) for California-licensed healthcare facilities
- Full address: 18080 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, California
- Acute Psychiatric Hospital in Huntington Beach, California
- Acute psychiatric hospitals in Huntington Beach are a health facilities having a professional responsibility and an organized medical staff that provides 24-hour inpatient care for mentally disordered, incompetent, or other patients who seek the following services: medical and nursing service, rehabilitative services, pharmacy, and dietary services.
- Adult Day Health Care in Huntington Beach, California
- Adult daycare centers in Huntington Beach provide adults with transitional care and short-term rehabilitation (such as: therapeutic, social, and skilled nursing health activities) following hospital discharge. Provided on a short-term basis, adult day health care serves as a transition from a health facility (home program) to personal independence.
- Alternative Birthing Center in Huntington Beach, California
- What is an alternative birth center? This type of maternity hospital (private facility) in Huntington Beach specializes in caring for women during pregnancy and childbirth and offers an alternative option for women having a low-risk pregnancy to give birth with minimal intervention in a home-like setting.
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital in Huntington Beach, California
- Chronic Dialysis Clinic in Huntington Beach, California
- Community Clinic in Huntington Beach, California
- Congregate Living Health Facility in Huntington Beach, California
- Correctional Treatment Center in Huntington Beach, California
- Browse and compare drug/alcohol rehab centers in Huntington Beach, CA
- Drug rehab clinic is a center, where people with an alcohol or drug (such as: marijuana, cocaine, heroin or amphetamine) addiction are treated. Meaning: drug rehabilitation is the process of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Free Clinic in Huntington Beach, California
- Freestanding Cardiac Catherization Lab in Huntington Beach, California
- General Acute Care Hospital in Huntington Beach, California
- Home Dialysis Agency in Huntington Beach, California
- Home Health Agency in Huntington Beach, California
- Hospice in Huntington Beach, California
- Pediatric Care Health & Respite Care Facility in Huntington Beach, California
- Psychiatric Health Facility in Huntington Beach, California
- Psychology Clinic in Huntington Beach, California
- Rehabilitative Clinic in Huntington Beach, California
- What is the purpose of a rehabilitation center in Huntington Beach? Physical medicine and rehabilitation includes various types of therapies to help patients restore function after long-term illness or injury (for instance after traffic accidents). Rehabilitative clinic provides physical rehabilitation services for patients who suffer from the following: sports injuries, heart surgery, stroke, spinal cord injury, and other conditions.
- Skilled Nursing Facility in Huntington Beach, California
- Skilled nursing facility is a special institution or just part of a local hospital, that provides skilled nursing care and supportive care around Huntington Beach, physical and occupational therapists to patients.
- Special Hospital in Huntington Beach, California
- A special hospital is a health care facility (institution) providing patient treatment with specialized medical equipement and nursing staff. There are various types of special hospitals in Huntington Beach, such as: district hospitals, teaching (affiliated with a university, medical/nursing school, college) or clinics (provide outpatient care only).
- Surgical Clinic in Huntington Beach, California
- Surgical clinic provides ambulatory surgical care for patients who remain there for less than 24 hours (a day) and must have at least one dedicated operating room in order to qualify for license (accreditation). Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) in Huntington Beach are also known as outpatient surgery centres.