|Procedure Description||Average Prices *||Lowest Prices *|
|Breast Augmentation (mammoplasty)||$5,170||$3,816|
|Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)||$3,910||$2,794|
|Liposuction (major to full body)||$4,873||$3,246|
|Smartlipo (depends on the size of the area )||$3,980||$2,793|
|Arm Lift (brachioplasty)||$5,678||$3,669|
|Body Lift (chest and middle back)||$11,169||$9,216|
|Breast Lift (does not include breast implants)||$6,189||$4,528|
|Brow Lift (not covered by health insurance)||$5,625||$4,631|
|Rhinoplasty (extensive nose reshaping)||$5,888||$4,766|
|Labiaplasty (may be covered by insurance)||$3,452||$2,972|
|Lip Implants (increasing fullness of lips)||$2,405||$1,705|
|Neck Lift (removing or altering neck)||$6,465||$4,473|
|Otoplasty (cosmetic ear surger)||$3,525||$2,254|
|Thigh Lift (reducing excess skin and fat)||$6,609||$4,142|
|Dermabrasion (removing the outer layers of skin)||$2,041||$1,467|
|Gynecomastia (swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men)||$4,453||$3,151|
|Breast Reduction (re-establishing a functional bust)||$5,695||$3,679|
|* Above prices are indicative and the treatment fee for plastic surgery in Colton can vary upon the personal condition and the clinic’s price policy! For the most actual price lists and contract prices of A&M Surgery Center, Inc., please call: (909)887-2991 or visit doctors of this health facility!|
Health Spending in Colton, California (Medicaid & Medicare)
Health services research, licensing and programsRegardless of the reason you want to enter the hospital, doctor's office, urgent care clinic in Colton, Surgical Clinic or any other type of medical facility near you, for consulting or for a surgery, your main objective is to get the best care possible. A&M Surgery Center, Inc. is a medical clinic from San Bernardino (zip code: 92324), which is located at the address: 1850 East Washington Street in the State of California. You can get more information about medical records, health-care programs or general visiting hours on the phone: (909)887-2991. Before you make a decision in regard to entering this health-care center, look for licensing of the treatment facility and read reviews of A&M Surgery Center, Inc. from verified patients and visitors of this medical centre. Remember, that finding a hospital around Colton that offers both top-notch healthcare, friendly medical staff (doctors and nursing staff), premium service and perfect convenience is a great challenge. We can help you determine which services are suitable for your disease and overall health or what kind of facility in your area provides access for discount medical plan and records.
- Telephone number: (909)887-2991
- Fax number: (909)887-5694
- Official website: you can ask in comments, we will find the official website for you
- License number: Please use license lookup (facility verification) for California-licensed healthcare facilities
- Full address: 1850 East Washington Street, Colton, California
- Acute Psychiatric Hospital in Colton, California
- Acute psychiatric hospitals in Colton are a health facilities having a professional responsibility and an organized medical staff that provides 24-hour inpatient care for mentally disordered, incompetent, or other patients who seek the following services: medical and nursing service, rehabilitative services, pharmacy, and dietary services.
- Adult Day Health Care in Colton, California
- Adult daycare centers in Colton provide adults with transitional care and short-term rehabilitation (such as: therapeutic, social, and skilled nursing health activities) following hospital discharge. Provided on a short-term basis, adult day health care serves as a transition from a health facility (home program) to personal independence.
- Alternative Birthing Center in Colton, California
- What is an alternative birth center? This type of maternity hospital (private facility) in Colton specializes in caring for women during pregnancy and childbirth and offers an alternative option for women having a low-risk pregnancy to give birth with minimal intervention in a home-like setting.
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital in Colton, California
- Chronic Dialysis Clinic in Colton, California
- Community Clinic in Colton, California
- Congregate Living Health Facility in Colton, California
- Correctional Treatment Center in Colton, California
- Browse and compare drug/alcohol rehab centers in Colton, CA
- Drug rehab clinic is a center, where people with an alcohol or drug (such as: marijuana, cocaine, heroin or amphetamine) addiction are treated. Meaning: drug rehabilitation is the process of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Free Clinic in Colton, California
- Freestanding Cardiac Catherization Lab in Colton, California
- General Acute Care Hospital in Colton, California
- Home Dialysis Agency in Colton, California
- Home Health Agency in Colton, California
- Hospice in Colton, California
- Pediatric Care Health & Respite Care Facility in Colton, California
- Psychiatric Health Facility in Colton, California
- Psychology Clinic in Colton, California
- Rehabilitative Clinic in Colton, California
- What is the purpose of a rehabilitation center in Colton? Physical medicine and rehabilitation includes various types of therapies to help patients restore function after long-term illness or injury (for instance after traffic accidents). Rehabilitative clinic provides physical rehabilitation services for patients who suffer from the following: sports injuries, heart surgery, stroke, spinal cord injury, and other conditions.
- Skilled Nursing Facility in Colton, California
- Skilled nursing facility is a special institution or just part of a local hospital, that provides skilled nursing care and supportive care around Colton, physical and occupational therapists to patients.
- Special Hospital in Colton, California
- A special hospital is a health care facility (institution) providing patient treatment with specialized medical equipement and nursing staff. There are various types of special hospitals in Colton, such as: district hospitals, teaching (affiliated with a university, medical/nursing school, college) or clinics (provide outpatient care only).
- Surgical Clinic in Colton, California
- Surgical clinic provides ambulatory surgical care for patients who remain there for less than 24 hours (a day) and must have at least one dedicated operating room in order to qualify for license (accreditation). Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) in Colton are also known as outpatient surgery centres.